Every vehicle has a scheduled inspection, also called check-up. As prescribed by the manufacturer, this includes a visual and functional check of the bodywork, electronics, exhaust and engine compartment. Maintenance can occur at different intervals depending on the model and is measured in months or kilometers.
Please note: Our vehicles must be serviced at a manufacturer's workshop in accordance with the interval in order to maintain mobility and warranty claims.
What to do when the inspection is due:
- Please use our customer portal to easily submit an appointment request.
- To do this, click on "Services" and select the option "Servicetermin vereinbaren".
- Option 1: You will be redirected to an external website for workshop booking.
- Option 2: You remain in the FINN customer portal and enter the required information here.
- In this article we explain the process step by step.
The inspection, as well as the replacement mobility on the day of the inspection are of course included in your car subscription. For the downtime, FINN will cover the cost of a rental vehicle of up to 40 euros net per day. You can reserve this directly at the repair shop. The settlement takes place between the repair store and FINN and is free of charge for you.