Skip to main content

What happens if damage to my FINN car was caused by another person?

If another party involved in the accident can be held liable for the damage, their liability insurance will cover the damage and no costs will arise for you or for FINN.

If this is not the case, the comprehensive insurance will cover the damage, with a contractually agreed deductible of maximum 1000 euros per claim. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, we can offer you a rental car so that you remain mobile at all times.


Further articles:

Was this article helpful?
10 out of 22 found this helpful