Skip to main content

What happens if damage to my FINN car was caused by another person?

If another party involved in the accident can be held liable for the damage, their liability insurance will cover the damage and no costs will arise for you or for FINN. If this is not the case, the comprehensive insurance will cover the damage, with a maximum deductible of 500 euros per claim. Of course, in the event of a vehicle breakdown, we will keep you mobile with a rental car. 

Was this article helpful?
4 out of 7 found this helpful