Skip to main content

How do I obtain an insurance certificate from FINN?

An insurance certificate (formerly "green card") is no longer necessary in the Schengen area, as the so-called license plate agreement applies there. This means that your valid license plate also serves as proof of your valid motor vehicle insurance. Since you may only use your FINN car in countries where the license plate agreement applies, we do not issue an insurance certificate as a matter of principle.

It is best to save our claims hotline +49 89 143770064 in your smartphone for quick processing of claims. You can reach us here around the clock, even from abroad.

If you have any further questions about insurance coverage, please contact our customer support.

Was this article helpful?
5 out of 5 found this helpful