Skip to main content

Does FINN accept driver's licenses from abroad?

We accept all valid driving licenses issued in the European Economic Area (EEA). An important requirement is that you have held a class B driving license for at least two years and that the license does not expire within the subscription period.

If you have a driving license from a country outside the EEA, you can apply for a driving license in an EEA country to take out a FINN Auto subscription. Please note that the duration of continuous possession will only be taken into account from your previous driving license in individual cases.


Further articles:

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful