The same requirements apply to additional drivers as to the contract holder.
Here is an overview of the requirements:
- Possession of a driving license valid in the EU for the duration of the entire subscription
- Continuous possession of the driving license class B (old class 3) for at least two years
- Minimum age of 18 or 19 years
- Since in Germany the driving license class B can only be acquired from the age of 17, a FINN subscription in this country is only possible from the age of 19. In other EU countries, the driver's license can sometimes be issued from the age of 16, which is why in these cases the car subscription can already be booked at the age of 18.
- Drivers under 23 years of age may only be registered as additional drivers for vehicles with a driving performance of up to and including 150 kW or 203 hp.
Please note that a FINN car subscription and driving a FINN car as an additional driver is only possible up to the age of 75.
- Who can I register as an additional driver for my FINN car?
- How can I add additional drivers in the customer portal?
- How are additional drivers insured with FINN?