Skip to main content

How can I change my address during the FINN subscription?

You have moved and would like to change your address with FINN? To do so, simply email us at with the following information and documents:

  • Your contract number or the license plate number of your FINN car
  • Your new address
  • A document confirming your new address: This can be, for example, a certificate of registration, a scan of the changed ID or an official bill (electricity/telephone

As soon as we have received this, we will gladly change your address as well as your billing address. You can view your current address at any time in your account under "Mein Profil" .


Further articles:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful