You can easily request an adjustment to your return date via the FINN customer portal. This is possible up to 14 days before the planned return.
To do this, simply click on "Edit return" under My car. Under "Date" you can now select and save your desired delivery date. We will check your request as quickly as possible and confirm it if it is possible to change the date.
- The return date should generally be 5 days before or after the contract end date.
- If the return date is changed at very short notice, we may have to charge you an administration fee. If it is no longer possible to make a free adjustment in your case, we will of course inform you in advance.
- Can someone else return my car for me?
- Can I return my car earlier than agreed in the contract?
- How do I prepare my FINN car for return/swap?