To make the return process as uncomplicated and fair as possible, we have set out clear rules and uniform standards for assessing the condition of the vehicle at the end of the term in our Leitfaden zur Zustandsbewertung.
As part of the condition assessment, neutral experts decide on accepted and unaccepted damage, which is explained in the guide using example images.
- Normal signs of wear and tear due to age and use are considered accepted damage and do not influence the valuation.
- However, above-average defects result in a loss of value and must therefore be considered as unaccepted damage in the final settlement.
Do you have a question about your final invoice?
📝 Please fill out our final invoice contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Who will conduct the condition assessment?
- How does the condition assessment work at the partner location?
- Why is the final invoice at FINN "fair"?